I was just nominated for the Love/Hate Challenge by Runaway Nuns and Leprechauns:
“Ok, so here are the instructions:
List 10 things I love and 10 things I hate – then nominate 10 fellow bloggers to do the same-”
So, here are the things I love and hate!
1. Tea (the best thing in life).
2. Trying New Things And Adventures (one leads to the other).
3. The Wall by Pink Floyd (it’s amazing).
4. Ridiculousness (Life)
6. New York
7. Whiskey (I use it as mouthwash in the morning).
8. Letters In The Mail (nobody sends them anymore! And that makes them so much more special now).
10. Egotistical People (I find them very entertaining, problematic though…)
1. Wind (The most aggravating thing in existence).
2. Chilled Butter (why!?!?!)
3. Peppers (disgusting).
4. Meter Maids (I don’t even have a car).
5. Starbucks (Unfortunately, they’re one of few places to get a decent cup of tea).
6. People Taking Things (including themselves) Too Seriously
8. Greetings (I think eye-contact should be enough most of the time, none when in large groups).
10. Kelly Clarkson
7. Stephany T
9. Lucky Otter